Dear Wonderful MY JOB Community,
A few words from you could get your name on our book cover!
Just like everything else about MY JOB Gen Z, we’d like to crowdsource the comments on our back cover. These comments will grace the cover and attract readers who might enjoy the book.
Please email us (email@example.com) and share your thoughts about our book (anywhere from 5 to 50 words) on:
- The material you’ve read thus far in our preview-blogs from MY JOB Gen Z (the full book will be published 1-1-2021).
- Whatever you’ve read from MY JOB books 1 and 2.
- What you think about the Gen Z workforce, your dreams, and how you will accomplish them.
Be sure to include your:
AGE (Gen Zers preferred)
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just in case you need to refresh your memory, here’s a smattering of book previews we’ve published so far:
- New book on jobs for Generation Z
- MY JOB Gen Z: who and what you’ll find in our book
- “We ARE Gen Z,” by Sanam Yusuf
- “The Rising Power of Gen Z,” by Suzanne Skees
- How Gen Z works
- Real Gen Zers working through COVID, part 1
- Real Gen Zers working through COVID, part 2
- Webcam porn, grocery clerk, hospital intern
- Gen Zers in entertainment and social media
- Gen Z environmentalists working to save the planet
- Human rights and impact champions
- Gen Z’s incredible voting power
Thanks as always for being a part of our book!
–Suzanne & Sanam
Cover image used with permission from and gratitude for the open-source artists at Unsplash: suad-kamardeen-8PyNdtGL4Bg-unsplash.jpg.